Many times we may have to change the extension to a large amount of files of the same type in a folder and not being offered by the OS any option to do this we have to manually changhe the extension of any of them, or we can use third-party programs, or we can use a simple trick...
So here's how:
- Enter in the folder
- Create a new shortcut
- In the shortcut path write cmd / c ren *.original extension *.new extension (for example cmd / c ren *.txt *. jpg to chante txt in jpg).
- Give a name at the shortcut
- Right click on the shortcut and enter in the tab Properties
- Delete the voice %windir%
- Double click to run the shortcut